10G XFP LC Bi-Directional (BiDi) Optical Transceivers
OptixCom’s XFP BiDirectional (BiDi) optical transceivers utilize innovative wavelength division and packaging technology to transmit and receive optical signals through only one single fiber (single mode or multimode). The deployment of BiDi optical transceivers instantly doubles the bandwidth capacity of the existing optical fiber infrastructure.
Our XFP BiDi transceivers comply with industry standard XFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA).
- 1270/1330 nm single mode
- 9.95 to 11.3 Gb/s, up to 40 km
- XFP MSA and IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE compliant
- Single LC connector, 30-pin Z-axis hot pluggable package
- AC coupling LVPECL differential I/O, TTL signal detect
- RoHS, TUV, UL, Class 1 laser 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel
- High speed I/O bus extension, systems interconnects
- Data Communication for SAN and LAN
- SONET OC-192/SDH STM-64
- Routers and switches, computer cluster cross-connect
- Industrial control links and media converters